DRIVING LICENSE: The rented car driver must hold a driving license issued at least one year before the rental date. The driver must hold either a driving license issued by a European Union Member State or an international driving license.
AGE OF THE DRIVER: For categories A & B, the minimum age limit is 21 years. For cars belonging to categories C-D-E-F, the minimum age limit is 23 years.
MINIMUM RENTAL PERIOD: One day (24 hours). Each hour of delay upon completion of the 24-hour rental shall be charged with 1/6 of the daily rental fee.
PETROL: The lessee must deliver the car with the same petrol quantity as it accepted it.
ACCEPTANCE FROM – DELIVERY TO DIFFERENT LOCATIONS: Available option, by paying a special fee, upon request.
TRAFFIC VIOLATIONS: All traffic tickets and any other consequences shall burden the lessee.
SECOND DRIVER: Adding a second driver in the rental agreement is free but must be specificity on the contract
GPS: Available upon reservation at a rate of 10euro per day (VAT included) for rental periods
CHILDREN SAFETY SEATS: Available upon reservation.
Free for the first seat, 5€ per day for the second one
RATES: The rates posted on the website may change without notice.
QUOTES: Quotes are valid only for seven days. If the seven days have passed then customers should ask to be offered a new one that is valid.
RENT FOR OUTSIDE OF CORFU ISLAND: with special authorization and supplement
Rental fees include:
– Local Taxes and Vat
– Third party insurance
– Collision Damage Waiver Insurance (C.D.W)Collision damage waiver insurance means that Corfu Drive Car rented vehicle is insured towards collision damages(material damages) also caused by the renter, but with an excess amount to pay.
– 9 Euro + VAT for (Category A, B and C) extra per day
– 12 Euro+ VAT for (Category D E and F) extra per day
NO INSURANCE COVERAGE SHALL APPLY TO:
– Damage caused to the car’s tires, windscreen, windows or bottom.
– Loss or theft of personal items kept in the car.
– Any damage caused to the car during transportation by ship or other means.
– Any incident taking place while the driver is under the influence of alcohol or narcotics.
– Accidents caused by a driver who has not been stated in the rental agreement.
In the event of cancelling 3 days or more prior to your arrival date, no cancellation penalties will be incurred and the deposit will be returned.
For any cancellations made less than 3 days prior to your arrival date we will use the
25% as a penalty charge.
The remaining payment amounts will be processed in Greece upon your arrival.
1 additional drivers permitted free of charge
Vehicles must be returned with the same quantity of fuel
Fuel surcharges will apply. Price depends on current market.
Corfu Drive car accepts the following methods of payment:
VISA, Master Card, Cash
No credit card required for rent a car or warranty
Vehicle drop-offs between Corfu drive Car location is permitted
Delivery to the airport or the port of Corfu: Charge: € 10.00
Delivery to your hotel reception desk: Charge: € 20.00
Early (before 08:00 am) and late delivery (after11:00 pm) : Charge: € 30.00
Optional Charges and Coverage
Second Baby Seat: 5€ per day
GPS Navigation: 5€ per day